Download Clubhouse on Any Android without Invite via APK:
So in order to download Clubhouse on an Android phone. First of all, you need to download its APK file from below:
Note: Clubhouse Drop-in Audio Chat developed my Alpha Exploration is not yet available for Android phones. The Above one is a different clubhouse app.
- Once you have downloaded the APK file on your phone. (You might get a warning that this type of file might be dangerous for your phone. This is because you are not downloading it from Google Play Store. Although, the file is not harmful for your phone)
- Now in the Settings -> Security Settings -> Enable Unknown Sources (Allow installation of apps from sources other than Google Play Store).
- In some Android versions. Once you have downloaded the APK file. Locate it in the folder where you have downloaded it. Tap on it. It will give you a warning “Installation of file from sources other than Play Store is not allowed”. You will see the Settings button on the warning. Go to the Settings and enable “Allows installation from this source”
- So once you have successfully downloaded and installed Clubhouse on your Android phone. Locate the app on your home screen or in the apps. Tap on it to run it.
- You won’t have to sign up or anything to access the app. You will be able to join the rooms and chats.